Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOTIX™ MCU Forum Discussions

RJ_0701
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Team, I am using the sequencer for analog input reading, just want to know what is difference between interrupt method and sequencer method for A... Show More
kaushlendra
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi Team, I am new to TLE controllers. I am trying to run a sensorless BLDC motor and reading the current feedback. I used the example code BLDC_BC_BEM... Show More
RJ_0701
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi, Need to understand is it recommended to use Bdrv_Diagnose() interrupt, as we are not using this interrupt, we are getting CTRL1 OC flag status whi... Show More
Melodyy
MOTIX™ MCU
LE9867QXA40XUMA2和LE9867QXA40XUMA3有什么区别?它们的功能和性能一样吗?A2和A3是什么意思?设计步骤(BF、UI)和设计步骤(UH)具体代表什么?我们可以扩展一下吗?我们使用这款产品LE9867QXA40XUMA3,发现在刻录过程中出现闪烁现象。是什么原因?当我们以前... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
#include "tle_device.h " #include "eval_board.h " #include int main(void) { /* Initialization of hardware modules based on Config Wizard configura... Show More
LinusR
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello, I am trying to compile the example code for an Infineon TLE9869 evaluation board. For this I had to install the compiler 5, which I did. I inst... Show More
iamprt
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Infineon team, I am having trouble connecting ULINK2 as well as ST-Link with my custom board based on TLE9879QXA40. I was not able to connect the... Show More
Cian
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi, I am having trouble running my motor off the shield (BLDC Shield with TLE9879QXA40) in hall mode with the example codes given. it works in foc mod... Show More
jems
MOTIX™ MCU
  This example code is used to "BLDC_BC_HALL_LIN_EXAMPLE_TLE9879".   #define GPT12E_T3CON (0x806) /*decimal 2054*/ /* Numerator for calculation of spe... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
I can't burn a program in keil using JLINK. smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOTIX-MCU/TLE9873%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E7%83%A7%E5%BD%95/td-p/7210... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!