Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOTIX™ MCU Forum Discussions

RJ_0701
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi, I want to understand the difference, between complementary FET firing and only one FET with PWM?  is there any effect on duty.   Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
SWD
1.TLE9879 _Evalkit_v1.4 What are the main functions of swdio R46 and swclk R50 and how are these values selected? 2.tle987x series power up swd part ... Show More
pgm
MOTIX™ MCU
Sir, Kindly provide the algorithm/programming for circuit protection( over current, over voltage, over temperature, under voltage) of the TLE9879 eval... Show More
pgm
MOTIX™ MCU
Greetings, Kindly provide the TLE5012B (GMR BASED ANGLE SENSOR) and TLE49681M (HALL SENSOR) Zero position programming for our reference to work. I pro... Show More
Wendy2
MOTIX™ MCU
大家好。 TLE9879开发板,官方自带程序,调节速度使用电位器设定,电机能够正常工作。但是如果设定一个固定转速,比如Emo_SetRefSpeed(1000 ),那么电机启动的时候,需要用手转一下,电机才能够正常启动运转,否则就不转动。 已经试着调试过启动占空比,给定的速度,以及PID参数,都不管... Show More
RJ_0701
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi, In my project I want to apply the break with below FET status, will it be considered as break condition? L1,H1,L2,H2  (Ch_en, Ch_off, Ch_en, Ch_of... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
For help, what does 148BB434 B,each number and letter in the red box mean?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/Nor-Flash/%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E8%A... Show More
bamboolz
MOTIX™ MCU
请问有TLE9891的FOC例程下载路径吗?
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
MOTIX ™ Motor Control Library FOC demo with TLE987x and LIN communication cannot extract pack. I reload the package, but it always fail.smartconx_targ... Show More
Arsalan1
MOTIX™ MCU
I have performed the DC Link short to GND in order to test 7th MOSFET (reverse polarity MOSFET) turn OFF time during fault condition in BLDC applicati... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!