Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOTIX™ MCU Forum Discussions

WEFRW
MOTIX™ MCU

为什么电机转不起来啊,其余设置都没问题。

Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
1. Whether to use ADC or comparator for counter electromotive force 2. Is it only necessary to change the pole pair number to change the motor?  smar... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello everyone! There are a couple of phenomena regarding the parameterization of the motor for actual debugging, and I'd appreciate any advice. 1. St... Show More
User7722
MOTIX™ MCU
I am developing CANFD in TLE9893 EVkit. I am using example code in Tle9893 Reference Manual. Normal can message TX/RX is OK! But CanFD message Tx/RX n... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
screenshotsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOTIX-MCU/%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0-%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%... Show More
Wendy2
MOTIX™ MCU
大家好! 官方程序里的延时函数Delay_us(uint32 delay_time_us),在实际测试时,有个奇怪的现象。 测试程序看门狗设置1008ms,测试程序延时方式如下: Delay_us(500000); (void)WDT1_Service();     //延时500ms,喂狗 De... Show More
RJ_0701
MOTIX™ MCU

Dear team I need to wakeup MCU once its go below 3V, using LIN wakeup, if any sample code/ or configuration is available please let us know.

Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello everyone! I have some questions about tle9879 driver bldc, pwm frequency selection, and would like to get answers. For the same motor, the motor... Show More
TLE9879_dev
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Infineon support team, Development environmentOS: Windows 10 proCompiler: ARMCC V5.06 update 6 (build 750)Tool: Keil v5Device: TLE9879QXA40Board:... Show More
Jay1
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi Sir, 想請問6EDL7141  OCP 與current amplifier 的位置關係 datasheet 的方塊圖OCP是在current amplifier之前 application note的方塊圖 OCP在current amplifier之後 請問何者是正確的呢? 謝謝! https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-6EDL7141-DataSheet-v01_08-EN.pdf?fileId=8ac78c8c8e7ead30018ec7bd6aac46f3... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!