Announcements

Live Webinar: Innovative power switches for OBCs | March 14 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
What is the heat loss of the IPP023N08N5-DS-v02_00-EN model MOS tube?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/%E8%AF%A2%E9%97%AE%E5%85... Show More
mjtech
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello Team Part Number : IRLML6402TRPBF I need RoHS, REACH documentation for that part.I would like to receive a link to receive the materials or a re... Show More
Power_Path
MOSFET (Si/SiC)

When MOSFET driving resistive load current and voltage changes instantaneously but for inductive load why MOSFET voltage VDS gets clamped ??

bryanteh
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Does anyone know the reverse recovery time of the IQE006NE2LM5CGSC? The datasheet doesn't show it, is there a#IQE006NE2LM5CGSCny other way to know? Show More
caplor
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I would like to know if the solid state relay RDHA710SE10A2FK can conduct bipolar currents for an AC application. Any suggestion for a SPICE model is ... Show More
Megabar969793
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi Sir / Madam Need your help, regarding part no. IRLI2910PBF,  What is prefix Y on the body marking. Top marking : Line 1 : IRLI2910 Line 2 : IR logo... Show More
simon4
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello everyone, I am seeking out for an information whether X-ray inspection can have an adverse impact on AIKB50N65DF5ATMA1 functionality. I plan to ... Show More
bryanteh
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
请问有人知道IQE006NE2LM5CGSC 的反向恢复时间吗? datasheet上面并没有显示,请问有别的方法知道吗IQE006NE2LM5CGSC  Show More
WEN-YUNG
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Dear IFXer, As far as I know, the nonlinear Coss of SJ MOSFET is caused by the depletion region between the p-pillar and the epitaxial n-layer on the ... Show More
Spalluzzi
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Where can I find component mass estimates? Is there an accessible archive of Material Declarations for Infineon components?   Specifically looking for... Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.