Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Ddelbridge222
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Howdy y'all, As the title implies, I was curious as to what the recommended torque was to secure the IPTC012N08NM5 to a heatsink? I couldn't find anyt... Show More
SilviaB
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello, I need to know the correct part number associated to ordering code SP005591068. BTS409L1E3062AA or BTS409L1E3062AB ? Thanks. Best Regards Show More
jakub222
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Dear Infineon team,the spice model of the IMZA120R014M1H and other models in the same .lib file are incompatible with SPICE.In LTSPICE the program rep... Show More
azzido
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello, IRFP044NPBF is discontinued, I found IRFP064NPBF, can I use it to replace the IRFP044NPBF ? My project uses this mosfet as an electronic load f... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
There is said that this bright feet + logo a bit unlike is IR Mexico factory production, I can not judge, please gods look at, this is not authentic, ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Where are CAD models for QDPack. There are .pdf files at https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/packages/PG-HDSOP/PG-HDSOP-22-1/ These are NOT CAD mo... Show More
Cheedalu
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I am looking for a Power MOSFET. I need a Silicon (Si) transistor with high Vds >500V, but I don't know how to find the transistor I need. The list on... Show More
bhoodswain
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
HI all, new to the forum so I apologize if this repeats similar posts. I have a design that needs to switch high power to drive LEDs for short pulses.... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Can't understand the function at the red line markers, anyone help explain?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/%E6%81%92%E6%B5%81... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi : I bought some IRFP90N20DPBF this PN, but after our QC inspection, parts with some mixed DATECODE inside. Ifs that situation due to from IFX MFR s... Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.