Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
  Help! Customer said my label is not original. Please help to verify. Thank you!  smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/IRFR9024N... Show More
akash_sabari
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi everyone, I've been facing an issue in my MOSFET section. My input supply is 12V, but the output I'm getting is only 10V. There's a drop of around ... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Dear sir, Customers are currently seeking IPW65R050CFD7A test V (BR) DSS method, but also help to provide the specific test procedures, as well as how... Show More
kanji_shibatani
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
BTS428L2
solved msg Solved
  Hello My customer  intends to use  BTS428L2 for  high side switching, but  they have a question.   Question from Customer -------- “ Can I have Nomi... Show More
IrisDai
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I would like to build the MOSFET's two-resistance model for thermal simulation. Basically, we need the power dispation,Theta JC, Theta-JB.  1. How cou... Show More
kanji_shibatani
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
  Hello Would you please  let us know the tool ( simulation tool or spread sheet) for  SiC power dissipation estimation? My customer want to calculate... Show More
Syed1
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello, I am using SiC MOSFET GDB and power module for double pulse testing. The GDB was working fine until a few days ago when I saw a spark in the HS... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
  Hello, I have constructed an H-bridge inverter for AC power cycling. The first leg uses IGBTs, while the second leg uses SiC MOSFETs. All driver IC... Show More
shumail
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
In the package information section in the datasheet of JANSR2N7546U3, is the third view Bottom View? If yes, please confirm that for the footprint, t... Show More
Junhyeok_Song
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I have a question about voltage drop of body diode in MOSFET.   I heard that voltage drop value of the body diode is vary while dead-time. What I want... Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.