Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Is the 3.3V voltage at the input of the 2EDF7275K and the 12V auxiliary voltage at the output common ground?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Can you please tell me why it is so disassembled here? Is there any basis for this? #RC Absorption #Snubber #Buffer Circuits  smartconx_target@Q!w2e3... Show More
bhoodswain
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
HI all, new to the forum so I apologize if this repeats similar posts. I have a design that needs to switch high power to drive LEDs for short pulses.... Show More
azzido
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello, IRFP044NPBF is discontinued, I found IRFP064NPBF, can I use it to replace the IRFP044NPBF ? My project uses this mosfet as an electronic load f... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Can't understand the function at the red line markers, anyone help explain?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/%E6%81%92%E6%B5%81... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi : I bought some IRFP90N20DPBF this PN, but after our QC inspection, parts with some mixed DATECODE inside. Ifs that situation due to from IFX MFR s... Show More
SV2
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello Team,We are planning to use the MOSFET IPTG039N15NM5 for one of our applications.We are using a Photovoltaic MOSFET Driver VOM1271T to drive the... Show More
Ddelbridge222
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Howdy y'all, As the title implies, I was curious as to what the recommended torque was to secure the IPTC012N08NM5 to a heatsink? I couldn't find anyt... Show More
zkhzzz
MOSFET (Si/SiC)

在选取IRFB4321PBF和IRFP4568PBF的时候注意到一个问题,一个导通损耗高另一个开关损耗高,在选型的时候怎么样去做这种取舍呢

inner_silence
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello, I have an older treadmill with a faulty mosfet. Can you recommend an alternate as I can't find the original part?   Transistor MOSFET F30U60DN ... Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.