Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

SV2
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello Team,We are planning to use the MOSFET IPTG039N15NM5 for one of our applications.We are using a Photovoltaic MOSFET Driver VOM1271T to drive the... Show More
lixuancheng
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I use 1ED3122MC12HXUMA1 to drive the IMW120R060M1H, but I find that the output of 1ED3122MC12HXUMA1 is not stable, accompanied by frequency jitter, an... Show More
jzz
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
For MOSFET Loss calculation of inductive load, there are clear methods. But for resistive load, it is rare to see the calculation method.  How to calc... Show More
kumarluc
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello   What will be the effect of Output capacitance Coss of Mosfet on EMI/EMC testing in DC-DC Converter.   Regards Lucky Kumar Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi Infineon friends. Hello! Does OptiMOS 5 offer a power cycling curve? (IPT015N10N5)? Is there a way to determine that the number of cycles correspon... Show More
Mahalakshmi1
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi Team, I am using the part  BSS84PH6327XTSA2 with 5V compatible microcontroller. For one of our development project we are migrating to 3.3V operati... Show More
TeMa_2997106
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Does the Rthjc listed in the data sheet refer to the thermal resistance for the top surface or the bottom surface (Drain part)? I would like to know t... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I built a high-voltage low-power DCDC prototype with symmetrical half-bridge topology using the IMBF170R650M1. Due to the extremely small Id (only 30m... Show More
heng
MOSFET (Si/SiC)

HOW to test FBSOA.

How to set the DUT operating point (VDS, ID).

Translation_Bot
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi, We are experiencing clamping problems when using the 1ED3461MU12M to drive the MOSFET IMYH200R075. The circuit is as follows: CH3 (upper tube) and... Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.