Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Motor Control ICs Forum Discussions

User20393
Motor Control ICs
Hi I'm using IMC101. Motor Max RPM (MCEWizard) is 3,500 rpm. In run time, the TargetSpeed is 16,383. It turn out that the measured speed is 3,550 rpm.... Show More
micheldurand
Motor Control ICs
Good morning all, on the REFAIRCONC302AIM564TOBO1, some outputs are use for the LED status and one to shorcut the current limitation CTP trough a dry ... Show More
MikeAelbrecht
Motor Control ICs
Hi all, So I have the EVAL-M3-IM564 motor driver module with the EVAL-M3-302F controller module. I set up everything like it's mentioned in the datash... Show More
micheldurand
Motor Control ICs
  Good morning all, I got an issue when I try to flash with iMotion Solution designer and IMotion link , two IMC302 on three prototypes, one is workin... Show More
Sil
Motor Control ICs
Hi, I am using the EVAL-6ED2742 with the EVAL-M1-101TF to run a brushless dc motor with iMOTION Solution Designer. The motor controller is configured ... Show More
Xuehs
Motor Control ICs
你好,   我使用ModusToolbox的launch Project Creator下载了关于EVAL_IMD700A_FOC的Keil工程,其中的XMC FOC 3 Shunt例程编译无法通过,下图是报错,但是双击报错没有跳转出报错的代码位置,不知道该怎么改。   我把例程放到附件中了,希望... Show More
Qelectric
Motor Control ICs
We're currently facing challenges implementing the hall sensors with IMC102t. Despite successful motor operation with another 6-step hall-based contro... Show More
RPD123
Motor Control ICs
When using the IFX007T, or the older half-bridge ICs, can the current sense, IS, pin be left floating and disconnected? If it were a normal output pin... Show More
SH2
Motor Control ICs
Hi, I'm Trying to implement Hall in IMC102T with Hall as a drive input, motor tries to run but its not running. If anyone could suggest a solution for... Show More
Kishore_Kadari
Motor Control ICs
I'm getting the "No Cortex-M Device found in JTAG chain" while loading a built project. I selected the J-Link /J-Trace in the debug options, I looked ... Show More
Forum Information

Motor Control ICs

This forum discusses topics on Motor Control ICs - iMOTION™, MOTIX™, MADK etc.