Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Motor Control ICs Forum Discussions

wangbengang
Motor Control ICs
Hello! May I ask if there is any graphical programming software available for the TLE9562-3QX chip? Because I want the CPU to communicate with the TLE... Show More
Kaleeswaran
Motor Control ICs
Hi all,     kindly clarify my doubt in imc101t-t038. i)  if voltage in the ntc pin below the over temperature threshold voltage level, then over tempe... Show More
Ahmed_Kamal22
Motor Control ICs
Hello everyone, i have a question, i used iMOTION™ Software Tools MCEDesigner and it generate a file that uploaded to the MCU. The question, is this f... Show More
Mahimc2020
Motor Control ICs
Hi @SarkarSushru @SarkarSushru    Thanks for reply "how to program imc102T-F064 with FlashPro – iMOTION (X2S) relates from Elprotronic company " I use... Show More
wangbengang
Motor Control ICs
Hello! May I ask if there is any graphical programming software available for the TLE9562-3QX chip? Because I want the CPU to communicate with the TLE... Show More
Zhouzy
Motor Control ICs
My uc is TC367,and Tle9183 communicates with it through SPI. I read the SPI STATUS FLAG ,and the data is 0x06.and we know,spi status flag has 5 bit,so... Show More
tec1uncs
Motor Control ICs
Hi guys, I use the new iMOTION solution design, but before I've used the old MCE designer and wizard to program my motors and fans. Recently I want to... Show More
Alok-86
Motor Control ICs
Hi, I would like to have TLE9180D-31QK  evaluation board reference schematic. I did not find in the datasheet. Thanks and Regards Alok Show More
Translation_Bot
Motor Control ICs
Can you dynamically change the baud rate of the serial port by setting the FDR and BRG registers after the serial port is initialized?smartconx_target... Show More
propu-bai
Motor Control ICs
  Hi, I have a scope picture regarding the catch-spin function. The yellow channel represents the Vbus voltage, while the pink channel represents the ... Show More
Forum Information

Motor Control ICs

This forum discusses topics on Motor Control ICs - iMOTION™, MOTIX™, MADK etc.