Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

tsd
XMC™
1.请问我在官网上看到了,伺服电机的方案。 2.请问这个方案是否开放? 3.如果开放能获得那些资料。 Whitepaper_CoolSiC™ – The_perfect_solution_for_servo_drives_EN (infineon.com) Show More
bluefish97
XMC™
Hi, I tried to implement the mtb-littlefs in my xmc7100D board  with few modification to mq serial-read/write program: But I am encountering an error:... Show More
wsnfly
XMC™
My purpose is to control the private server motor. Because most servo motors are controlled using pulses. So if it involves the acceleration and decel... Show More
tsd
XMC™
您好,我在使用xmc4800,ethercat。这个示例代码ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48里添加PMSM_FOC组件,报了两个错误,我在单独使用PMSM_FOC这个工程正常编译运行。但在ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48就会出现这两个问题,请看附件图 多次尝试无法... Show More
yh_
XMC™
Dear All,                I use the DAVE ide v4  with the nano library, calling the SPI-MASTER-EnableSlaveSelectSignal() and SPI-MASTER-DisableSlaveSel... Show More
bluefish97
XMC™
Hi, i would like to connect an external nor flash memory from ISSI to the XMC7100 EVK board (preferably through qspi or through spi). How can i do thi... Show More
bluefish97
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to flash littlefs filesystem on the qspi external serial flash memory in XMC7100 V1.1. As I see library mtb-littlefs is not included... Show More
yh_
XMC™
Hi,       I use the XMC4500F144K1024 chip as the main chip, and connect the TJAG download port of the slave ESP32 chip to the SPI pin of that chip. Is... Show More
Lander
XMC™
Hello,   I open this issue to fix the problem previously explained here: https://community.infineon.com/t5/XMC/XMC-usic-end-of-transmission/m-p/670732#M14418... Show More
Marcelo_Macedo1
XMC™
Hi, Looking at the latest ModusToolBox 3.2 I couldn't find an Ethercat Example for the board KIT_XMC48_RLX_ECAT_V2.1, is there any plan to port the Da... Show More