Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

fzwork1234
AURIX™
Thanks for anyone who access my problem. How can Mulitcore access same variable in the same time  When using Tricore TC389 with Hightec IDE?  I had pu... Show More
wangchenyu
AURIX™
tc3xx LMU
solved msg Solved
hi could anyone tell me if the LMU data will be reset after Mcu was reset by TC35584? or which memory area can keep unchanged after reset by 35584 apa... Show More
苏打水
AURIX™
hi,Experts I accidentally clicked “Solved” on the previous post,There is still this issue,Please help! When I was debugging the two channel ASCLIN ser... Show More
ajmr
AURIX™

Hello, I would like to know what are TSN standards does the Aurix TC399 microcontroller supports? 

ALFurlani
AURIX™
Hello,I am currently trying to use the ASCLIN module as UART in the KIT_A2G_TC399_5V_TRB development kit, but having problems with TX. The examples I ... Show More
MelonSoda
AURIX™
Hello. I'm using Tricore TC37x and TC36x.From what I understand, Tricore suspends its watchdog timer when OCDS debugger is attatched.What I'm curious ... Show More
franky2215
AURIX™
HI, we are working on a project where it requires to use the hypervisor on TC387 board, over that multiple vms(suggest an os iam thinking to install a... Show More
John_Skeldon
AURIX™
Newbie here ,,  have been looking at CAN loopback examples (MCMCAN_1_KIT_TC334_LK ....  etc etc ) but and i'm happy that it works .. as i can see data... Show More
maahmoudismaill
AURIX™
Im enable Bridge to communicate Core-0 with HSM using interrupts but when I enable global interrupt and SRC_HSM0 and trigger interrupt form HSM side I... Show More
Yashaswi_2007
AURIX™
Hello,How can I modify the MultiCAN example code for Aurix TC265 to enable transmission of CAN messages over a CAN channel using "Normal Mode" instead... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs