Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Nikhil_U
AURIX™
Hello,   We are developing the bootloader for the Infineon TC377 board.  For that, we need the preserved RAM (The memory that shouldn't be initialized... Show More
wqh98
AURIX™
请教大家一个问题 我现在做的boot程序在跳转app程序的时候,如果boot程序和app程序都没有使用中断的情况下可以正常跳转,但是boot程序或app程序有一方面使用中断的话就会进入到debug,boot程序或app程序单独运行时没有问题。下面按照串口中断举例。 调试状态下会卡在下图位置: 我... Show More
ParthG
AURIX™
Hello Community,I faced below error while I was using OneEye tool for debugging. pls looked into it.MCD API error message: Code: 268435456 Message: Co... Show More
newton
AURIX™
after self-programming and reset, the software blocked at function _c_init_entry (judged by asm code) the trap position is where the global variable ... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Does TC397 support Network 1588 time synchronization protocol? What are the solutions for TC397 time synchronization? Show More
mattep99
AURIX™
Hi, starting from the examples MCMCAN_1_KIT_TC375_LK and ADC_Single_Channel_1_TC375_LK I have to send the value acquired from the analog channel with ... Show More
manish0834
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to understand the working of various peripherals for the TC397 board. I came across the IfxPort_reg.h file for GPIOs and noticed th... Show More
Alex_07
AURIX™
Hello!I have the following code that is not working. After first call of readRegister response is 0, after calling readRegister the second time, I rec... Show More
lature
AURIX™
Does the TC397 support Network 1588 time synchronization protocol? What are the TC397 time synchronization schemes?
Sri_Cy
AURIX™

Hi, 

For Aurix TC397 is there any RTOS/Software BSP available other than AUTOSAR 4.2

Thank you

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs