Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

DownyK
AURIX™
Hi members,   I have a question about How can I erase SMU ALM7[7]. This Alarm is related to the SPU Module, However, in this IC, There is no SPU Modul... Show More
Bhanuprasanth1
AURIX™
Im using tc377 for uart communication, I have to send data from tx  without interrupt by using Timer(Gpt12)when i using this Data is stored in Tx buff... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi, I can't add any printf or can't use UART from sample Ethernet application   if I add anything there it is crashing I need to process data after ... Show More
Shambhu
AURIX™
Hi, I am using Aurix TC375 Lite Kit development board and tried the freeRtos example code. But after compilation, once the code is put in the debugger... Show More
User22013
AURIX™
Hi, Where can I find the BSDL file for this Aurix IC TC367?
manishasagare4
AURIX™
I am using Application Kit TC3X7 V2.0 TFT board I have configured BMHD but  the board all the time boots from Internal flash ignoring BMHD settings If... Show More
ContiShaw
AURIX™
This Q&A just discussed P/D Flash, AURIX™ MCU: Error Correction Code (ECC) support - KBA238244 My question: is there special ECC for  RAM and CAN rele... Show More
g_bigChungus
AURIX™
Hi there, Can you confirm whether the statement below is true? "Where a watchdog timeout alarm (CPU or safety) is triggered the microcontroller will a... Show More
Henrik
AURIX™
Lookin in the TC38x datasheet I find mention of buffer type per pin. Is there some more information available on what this means in detail? Or perhaps... Show More
wqh98
AURIX™
请教大家一个问题 我现在做的boot程序在跳转app程序的时候,如果boot程序和app程序都没有使用中断的情况下可以正常跳转,但是boot程序或app程序有一方面使用中断的话就会进入到debug,boot程序或app程序单独运行时没有问题。下面按照串口中断举例。 调试状态下会卡在下图位置: 我... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs