infineon4engi@twitter infineon@linkedin infineon4engineers infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_OnzerOS Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Threads 1 to 20 of 887

Forum: Aurix Forum

1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Quick Training for AURIX™

Here you can find a Quick Training for AURIX™ (entry-level): ...

Started by triki‎, Aug 6th, 2019 08:35 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,368
    Aug 6th, 2019, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  1. Tricore using backup clock even though external clock provided

Was looking at SCU_CCUCON0, and I noticed CLKSEL = 0. This seems odd, because I do have an external xtal on the board. Does the CLKSEL need to be...

Started by TMorita‎, Today 01:18 PM
    • Views: 3
    Today, 01:18 PM Go to last post
  2. Proper way to modify SCU_CCUCON0.BAUD2DIV

I'm trying to change the SCU clock divider for the QSPI module to get a higher SPI clock rate. I tried to change it the straightforward way, e.g. ...

Started by TMorita‎, Yesterday 08:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 40
    Today, 01:13 PM Go to last post
  3. how to simulate a clock monitoring failure

Can someone guide me how to simulate a clock monitoring failure? Now I`ve test it by following 2 steps: 1. set GTMSEL(GTM monitoring frequency)...

Started by Macro‎, Today 08:32 AM
    clock failure, smu, tc275
    • Views: 11
    Today, 08:32 AM Go to last post
  4. Does the user have to activate the FPU?

Hi all, Is it necessary to activate the Floating Point Unit (FPU) of the TriCore CPU? Best regards, Lina #8042000 19761

Started by Lina‎, Yesterday 02:27 PM
    • Views: 44
    Today, 07:03 AM Go to last post
  5. Will traps be generated when calculating FPU operation and zero division occurs?

Hi all, Will traps be generated when calculating FPU operation and zero division occurs? Kind regards, Lucas #8042000 13380

Started by Lucas‎, Yesterday 05:00 AM
    • Views: 31
    Today, 07:02 AM Go to last post
  6. Which operating systems are supported by MemTool?

Hi all, Which operating systems are supported by MemTool? Kind regards, Christine #8042000 21013

Started by Christine‎, Yesterday 05:31 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 44
    Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
  7. What is the min. duration time for detection of primary voltage monitoring and second

Hi all, What is the min. duration time for detection of primary voltage monitoring and secondary voltage monitoring ? Best regards, Tita ...

Started by Tita‎, Yesterday 02:13 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 35
    Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
  8. Why am i getting 0xFF from the QSPI Rx register ?

Hi all, Does anyone have an idea why am i getting 0xFF from the QSPI Rx register of AURIX™-TC2xx? I am not sure if the receive SPI of...

Started by Lucas‎, Yesterday 02:13 AM
    • Views: 30
    Today, 06:50 AM Go to last post
  9. What is DXCPL?

Hi all, What is DXCPL? Kind regards, Lucas #8042000 13346

Started by Lucas‎, Yesterday 02:42 AM
    • Views: 24
    Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
  10. GPIO input threshold for SENT operation ?

Hi all, How to configure GPIO( General Purpose Input Output ) input thresholds for SENT (Single Edge Nibble Transmission) operation ? Kind...

Started by Bernie‎, Yesterday 02:46 AM
    • Views: 27
    Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  11. Do GTM TOM / ATOM support up-down counter mode to generate triangle wave?

Hi all, Do GTM TOM / ATOM support up-down counter mode to generate triangle wave? Thanks in advance ! Bernie #8042000 13463

Started by Bernie‎, Yesterday 02:49 AM
    • Views: 26
    Today, 06:45 AM Go to last post
  12. Crystal recommendation

Hi all, Are there any recommendations for which crystal to be used with AURIX™ ? Kind regards Bernie #8042000 21146

Started by Bernie‎, Yesterday 02:51 AM
    • Views: 35
    Today, 06:43 AM Go to last post
  13. Read Protection is set in PFLASHx

Hi all, When Read Protection is set in PFLASHx can I remove the protection by providing the 256-bit password to the Debugger/Programmer Tool? ...

Started by Christine‎, Yesterday 02:54 AM
    • Views: 25
    Today, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  14. Can I use VFLEX at 5V with VEXT at 3.3V?

Hi all, Can I power the AURIX™ with 3.3V on VEXT and use 5V I/O on the VFLEX pins? Kind regards Christine #8042000 21143

Started by Christine‎, Yesterday 02:57 AM
    • Views: 28
    Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post
  15. Which Hardware Peripherals can be used for capturing the PWM period and duty cycle in

Hi, Which Hardware Peripherals can be used for capturing the PWM period and duty cycle in AURIX? Best regards, Christine #8042000 19481

Started by Christine‎, Yesterday 03:41 AM
    • Views: 28
    Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
  16. What is the difference between TC1.6E and TC1.6P in TC27x MCU?

Hi, What is the difference between TC1.6E and TC1.6P in TC27x MCU? Best regards, Christine #8042000 20405

Started by Christine‎, Yesterday 03:49 AM
    • Views: 26
    Today, 06:37 AM Go to last post
  17. CAN gateway functionality in AURIX 1G

Hi all, TC2xx™ can support CAN gateway function. how about gateway function for CAN-FD? Best regards, Tita #8042000 21197

Started by Tita‎, Yesterday 04:05 AM
    • Views: 32
    Today, 06:36 AM Go to last post
  18. How can AURIX communicate with Xilinx FPGA devices?

Hi all, How can AURIX™ communicate with Xilinx FPGA devices? Best regards, Tita #8042000 13387

Started by Tita‎, Yesterday 04:12 AM
    • Views: 40
    Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post
  19. What is the major differences of HSM in TC2xx and TC3xx?

Hi all, What is the major differences of HSM in AURIX™ TC2xx and AURIX™TC3xx? Best regards, Tita #8042000 13386

Started by Tita‎, Yesterday 04:15 AM
    • Views: 27
    Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
  20. What is the state of Port Pins during and after /PORST activation in AURIX™ ?

Hi, What is the state of Port Pins during and after /PORST activation in AURIX™? Kind regards, Lucas #8042000 13144

Started by Lucas‎, Yesterday 04:56 AM
    • Views: 23
    Today, 06:30 AM Go to last post

+ Post New Thread

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Tag Cloud

Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.