Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi, https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/Cannot-get-CAN-to-transmit-and-receive-on-same-node-externally-with-TC375-shield/td-p/443013 Above example... Show More
SonoClock110
AURIX™
Hello together, I'm writing a Task scheduler and stuck with some problems after the context switch. After restoring the context for the next Task:   ... Show More
che
AURIX™
你好 目前使用"UART_VCOM_1_KIT_TC397_TFT"範例在Triboard TC397上進行測試。 開啟兩組ASCLIN 模組0跟模組4並且在中斷設置中有更改相對應的向量表數值,進行以下交互測試: 1. CPU0_Main.c內執行兩組ASCLIN初始化、只有調整"中斷向量表數值(0... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hi, experts. When debugging Infineon example "Flash_Programming_1_KIT_TC334_LK ", I found that when I used the default parameters, Flash can be erased... Show More
tianxiny816
AURIX™
我在TC387上移植英飞凌ADS例程中的FreeRTOS+Lwip,移植成功后调试模式ETH能够通信,但是在冷启动后,ETH是不通的, 但是如果我在IfxGeth_Eth_WaitTransmitBuffer()中增加系统复位的功能,在冷启动并在系统复位后,ETH又能够通信,这个是因为什么原因引起的... Show More
zjw_
AURIX™
我现在有6路pwm波,A、B、E、F、G、H,这六路pwm需要同时调频移相,我的B、E需要基于A移向,F需要基于E移相,G和H需要基于E移相,但是GTM-TOM模块pwm同时输出并满足移相有两种情况,一种是都基于A去移相,一种是基于前一个通道去移相,一旦我使用第一种,我的F基于A移相就会超过50%,... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
User manual says to switch code execution from Flash to RAM during entering the standby mode page 506).[HTML]CPU code execution is switched from Flash... Show More
Adxi3
AURIX™
Hi.I'm a student. I have a PCB with the SAK-TC214L-8F133 chip on it. I would like to be able to connect to it using Memtool. I see Memtool supports th... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
sak-tc375te-96f300w ab sak-tc275tp-64f200w dc 1.0 On March 19th Infineon Technical Community hosted a conference with the theme "Infineon AURIX ™ TC3x... Show More
Intern_s2
AURIX™
I'm facing an issue in Aurix Development Studio where including certain functions (AppInit(), blinkLED(), NvmInit()) prevents the execution of runShel... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs