Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AhmedSayed
AURIX™
Hi everyone,I started working with Linker scripts and startup code that comes in the demo, but I can't find a reference/ manual that will documents th... Show More
Bhanuprasanth1
AURIX™
Im using tc377 for uart communication, I have to send data from tx  without interrupt by using Timer(Gpt12)when i using this Data is stored in Tx buff... Show More
钱女有
AURIX™
Hi infineon As the title said, I got a problem with "Vddk", I use the next formula to configure "Vddk", but some products(not all, same program) will ... Show More
cgpark
AURIX™
I am using TC387. When I download *.elf file using Trace32, it works OK. But I download *.hex file using Trace32, it does not work. Even if I download... Show More
TR932_XT
AURIX™
We have been working on debugging an issue where the TC29x Ethernet receiver halts after being saturated with messages and the Ethernet module must be... Show More
Girish
AURIX™
I'm trying to eliminate one particular ISR from my old OS configuration. So currently RTA-OS configuration tool, tricore tasking of version 6.2 with l... Show More
wangchenyu
AURIX™
hi i want to use the SCR in order to reduce the power consumption , and meet some block point. please check state flow bellowing : if SW switch to SCR... Show More
John_Skeldon
AURIX™
i'm trying SPI_CPU_1_KIT_TC334_LK.. I've joined SPI_A to SPI_B (confirmed on schematic for dev kit - - i hope). when the code runs i dont have an LED ... Show More
manojj8797
AURIX™

Dear Team,

I want to know the difference between DAP miniwiggler and XMC_LINK_SEGGER_V1.

mattep99
AURIX™
Hi, starting from the examples MCMCAN_1_KIT_TC375_LK and ADC_Single_Channel_1_TC375_LK I have to send the value acquired from the analog channel with ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs