Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

g_bigChungus
AURIX™
Hi there, Can you confirm whether the statement below is true? "Where a watchdog timeout alarm (CPU or safety) is triggered the microcontroller will a... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi I need to fetch data from ethernet module in ethernet_input function. But it crashes if I try to fetch anything.  ethernet_input(struct pbuf *p, ... Show More
QFANSP
AURIX™
近日,我购买了一块KIT_AURIX_TC397_TFT板子,里面是官方默认的固件, 我看说明书里通过板子的Mini USB连接PC (Windows 10 ),就可以识别到板子,但是我用usb连接后,板子TFT屏幕正常点亮,只有D106 (V_UC)、D104 (SS2)灯亮和P13中的一颗灯在闪... Show More
阿达v吧v
AURIX™
aurix无法编译出elf文件   Show More
Abhijit_Teke
AURIX™
1. We are aware about UCB DBG to lock debug interface using 256 bit Password and unlock it. 2. We would like to know if Aurix TC32LP has the mechanism... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
I found all the sample projects are using hard coded pin configuration.  As an example for "Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT" project all the pins are hardcod... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Before installing HighTech, I could connect to the development board normally using Memtool+MiniWigger debugger, but after installing Hightech, I foun... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
/********************************************************************************************************************** * \file SPI_DMA.c * \copyr... Show More
wangxiuyuan
AURIX™
DPLL的RAM2C区域用来保存TRIGGER信号的特征,相应的内存寄存器为Memory DPLL_ADT_T[x],但是直接使用这个寄存器在ADS中无法识别此寄存器,求助。 Show More
wangxiuyuan
AURIX™

写入DPLL_ADT_T[x]寄存器,编译出错误

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs