Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Adxi3
AURIX™
Hi.I'm a student. I have a PCB with the SAK-TC214L-8F133 chip on it. I would like to be able to connect to it using Memtool. I see Memtool supports th... Show More
blacksmith
AURIX™
I've configured Icu module on DaVinci to detect PWM input signal frequency change and raise an interrupt for CPU intervention when the frequency chang... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Please provide a link to a document where you can find the TC 397 HSM User Development Guidesmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/TC-397-HS... Show More
Ashwini
AURIX™
Using Aurix Development studio, I have implemented standalone project for TC389 EVAL Board EDSADC with Single Ended channel configuration, selected ch... Show More
Anand_501
AURIX™
I need to Transmit and Receive CAN Msg. I cannot initialize external CAN Bus. How to initialize external CAN Pins in EVAL kit TC234 and Transmit/ Rece... Show More
User22786
AURIX™
Hello,I just bought a MiniWiggler v2 but having some challenges of establishing connection with TC277. After we power up the device and connect all th... Show More
JSALUNKH
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to connect Infineon Miniwiggler v3 to the Aurix Tc387, by using Infineon Memtool 2021.8. But couldn't able to establish the connect... Show More
wangyj
AURIX™
请教一个问题: 使用编译平台Hightec,使用TC3xx系列多核单片机,如果产生了两个核同时对一个变量进行访问,是如何进行的呢?
shawsec
AURIX™
Can the TIM of the GTM module be set up in cascade to implement a 48-bit counter, which is used to implement microsecond-level timestamps? Show More
tnallusamy
AURIX™
Hello Team, I walk through the TC375XX tricore infineon Micro safety manual, I see lot of internal and external software and hardware safety mechanism... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs