infineon4engi@twitter infineon@linkedin infineon4engineers infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_OnzerOS Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Threads 1 to 20 of 903

Forum: Aurix Forum

1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Quick Training for AURIX™

Here you can find a Quick Training for AURIX™ (entry-level): ...

Started by triki‎, Aug 6th, 2019 08:35 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,423
    Aug 6th, 2019, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  1. Tricore using backup clock even though external clock provided

Was looking at SCU_CCUCON0, and I noticed CLKSEL = 0. This seems odd, because I do have an external xtal on the board. Does the CLKSEL need to be...

Started by TMorita‎, Jan 17th, 2020 01:18 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 71
    Today, 06:30 PM Go to last post
  2. Need QSPI TX shift register status on TC234

I'm trying to determine the QSPI TX shift register status so I can ensure all bits are sent before deasserting the C. The context: o I need to...

Started by TMorita‎, Jan 17th, 2020 05:33 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 82
    Today, 03:13 PM Go to last post
  3. Uninitialized RAM

Hi, I'm looking for a way to view and extract the content of an uninitialized RAM section of an 3xx cpu. Is the only way to rewrite the UCB...

Started by marbri‎, Jan 13th, 2020 03:45 AM
    3xx, initialisation, ram, raminsel
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 111
    Today, 01:14 PM Go to last post
  4. DAP and Tricore PFLASH programming

I try to download FW to Tricore TC397 chip using the DAP interface. I use FLASH programming commands like Load page, Write Burst, Erase Logical...

Started by alexeyPhyton‎, Dec 25th, 2019 06:31 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 921
    Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
  5. Can Driver Configuration Issue

Hello All, I am configuring Aurix 38x CAN driver with one Diagnostic physical message (Tx and Rx messages)which is configured through CANTP, PDUR...

Started by TejaD‎, Today 07:57 AM
    • Views: 26
    Today, 07:57 AM Go to last post
  6. Can we use different voltage references for each ADC module?

Hi all, Is it possible to power the ADC module (VDDM) with 5V and then use different voltage references for the VADC and the DSADC (e.g. Varef2 to...

Started by Tita‎, Today 03:42 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 34
    Today, 05:28 AM Go to last post
  7. Clarification of QSPI pin configuration

Hi, I need clarification for QSPI pin configuration since in the data sheet looks like Port pins for QSPI can be MRST or MTSR. For example, P10.3...

Started by Tita‎, Today 03:46 AM
    Today, 05:26 AM Go to last post
  8. Does Aurix™ TC275 support seperate pin for standby power supply ?

Hi all, Does Aurix™ TC275 microcontroller support separate pin for standby power supply ? Best regards, Lucas #8042000 21326

Started by Lucas‎, Today 03:50 AM
    • Views: 36
    Today, 05:24 AM Go to last post
  9. How to design the circuit for HSSL?

Hi all, How to design the circuit for HSSL? Kind regards, Lucas #8042000 19707

Started by Lucas‎, Today 03:53 AM
    Today, 05:23 AM Go to last post
  10. How do I read/write the CPU registers?

Hi all, I want to assign a user level to a task (function) how do I read and write to CPU registers like the PSW. Kind regards, Lucas ...

Started by Lucas‎, Today 03:57 AM
    • Views: 31
    Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
  11. How can we configure the Flash memory protection?

Hi, How can we configure the Flash memory protection? Kind regards, Bernie #8042000 13297

Started by Bernie‎, Today 04:00 AM
    • Views: 28
    Today, 05:21 AM Go to last post
  12. Does the UART (ASCLIN) support hardware flow control (CTS/RTS) pins?

Hi, Does the UART (ASCLIN) support hardware flow (CTS/RTS) control pins? Best regards, Bernie #8042000 20420

Started by Bernie‎, Today 04:02 AM
    • Views: 26
    Today, 05:20 AM Go to last post
  13. Add inductance or ferrite beads to AURIX™ supply pins?

Hi all, Is it possible to add inductance or ferrite beads to AURIX™ supply pins? kind regards, Christine #8042000 13298

Started by Christine‎, Today 04:07 AM
    • Views: 28
    Today, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  14. The interrupt of zero match for both TOM0_CH0 and TOM0_CH1 are enabled with individua

Hi all, The interrupt of zero match for both GTM TOM0_CH0 and TOM0_CH1 are enabled with individual Interrupt Service Routine. However, why only...

Started by Christine‎, Today 04:10 AM
    • Views: 25
    Today, 05:18 AM Go to last post
  15. Why is write to core special function register(CFSR) not working?

Hi all, I am trying to write to a core register and the write is not working. What could be the reason? Thanks in advance! Christine ...

Started by Christine‎, Today 04:12 AM
    • Views: 22
    Today, 05:17 AM Go to last post
  16. In TC27x, what are the differences between VADC (Versatile Analog-to-Digital Converte

Hi all, In AURIX™ TC27x, what are the differences between VADC (Versatile Analog-to-Digital Converter) and DSADC (Delta-Sigma Analog-to-Digital...

Started by Christine‎, Today 04:17 AM
    • Views: 23
    Today, 05:16 AM Go to last post
  17. Why Aurix™ TC233 is going into Power on reset after 2 time watchdog reset?

Hi all, Why Aurix™ TC233 is going into permanent reset after 2 times watchdog reset? Best regards, Lina #8042000 19740

Started by Lina‎, Today 04:21 AM
    • Views: 23
    Today, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  18. Are there APIs to Enable/Disable TIM Channels as TOM channels in MCAL?

Hi all, Are there APIs to Enable/Disable TIM Channels as TOM channels in MCAL? Kind regards, Lina #8042000 19746

Started by Lina‎, Today 04:24 AM
    • Views: 16
    Today, 05:13 AM Go to last post
  19. Using MemTool to flash TC297 and TC397

Hi, we want to use the MemTool to Flash an Intel Hex file to the TC297 reference board. we have come across various posts and information about...

Started by AAA2020‎, Yesterday 03:53 AM
    memtool
    • Views: 46
    Yesterday, 03:53 AM Go to last post
  20. Proper way to modify SCU_CCUCON0.BAUD2DIV

I'm trying to change the SCU clock divider for the QSPI module to get a higher SPI clock rate. I tried to change it the straightforward way, e.g. ...

Started by TMorita‎, Jan 16th, 2020 08:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 80
    Jan 17th, 2020, 01:13 PM Go to last post

+ Post New Thread

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Tag Cloud

Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.