Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Please provide a link to a document where you can find the TC 397 HSM User Development Guidesmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/TC-397-HS... Show More
JSALUNKH
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to connect Infineon Miniwiggler v3 to the Aurix Tc387, by using Infineon Memtool 2021.8. But couldn't able to establish the connect... Show More
xingcn
AURIX™

请问在哪里可以获取SAK-TC36XDP-64F300的HSM相关的设计文档

alexsohn
AURIX™
Hello, we are trying to extend the example code https://www.infineon.com/dgdlc/en?dcId=8a8181663431cb50013431cb500b0000&downloadTitle=mcd_demo_basic_120412.zip&download=L2RnZGwvbWNkX2RlbW9fYmFzaWNfMTIwNDEyLnppcD9maWxlSWQ9ZGIzYTMwNDMxZWQxZDdiMjAxMWY0NjlhYzQwZTU2YWY=... Show More
fzwork1234
AURIX™
Thanks for anyone who access my problem. How can Mulitcore access same variable in the same time  When using Tricore TC389 with Hightec IDE?  I had pu... Show More
tnallusamy
AURIX™
Hello Team, I walk through the TC375XX tricore infineon Micro safety manual, I see lot of internal and external software and hardware safety mechanism... Show More
Jack_gao
AURIX™
If VEVRSB of TC387 is connected to QST of TLF35584, and VEXT is connected to QUC, TLF35584 enters sleep mode when hibernating, and QST and QUC output ... Show More
wangchenyu
AURIX™
tc3xx LMU
solved msg Solved
hi could anyone tell me if the LMU data will be reset after Mcu was reset by TC35584? or which memory area can keep unchanged after reset by 35584 apa... Show More
苏打水
AURIX™
hi,Experts I accidentally clicked “Solved” on the previous post,There is still this issue,Please help! When I was debugging the two channel ASCLIN ser... Show More
ajmr
AURIX™

Hello, I would like to know what are TSN standards does the Aurix TC399 microcontroller supports? 

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs