Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

manishasagare4
AURIX™
I am using Application Kit TC3X7 V2.0 TFT board I have configured BMHD but  the board all the time boots from Internal flash ignoring BMHD settings If... Show More
SagarZF
AURIX™
Hello, We are trying to flash binaries which has empty cells using Infineon MemTool (version 4.08.01) after the P-Flash erased.But the Memtool program... Show More
123mutouren
AURIX™
#TC387 Hello, I meet with a problem when flash to B bank using  bootloader. After having flashed, the B bank filled with 0xFF, if config A bank as act... Show More
Ibtihel01
AURIX™
Hello Community, I am started using TC233  development board for few days and i ant now to display a hello wolrd or messga in the Console but i didn' ... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™

Hi, I am using TC 387. Is it possible to do multi tasking in this board in a single core? 

khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi I need to fetch data from ethernet module in ethernet_input function. But it crashes if I try to fetch anything.  ethernet_input(struct pbuf *p, ... Show More
poonamakathale6
AURIX™
Hello Infineon Team, I am using TC377_ED_EX AURIX Tricore microcontroller, I have integrated RTOS code with my general configurations, code was built ... Show More
QFANSP
AURIX™
近日,我购买了一块KIT_AURIX_TC397_TFT板子,里面是官方默认的固件, 我看说明书里通过板子的Mini USB连接PC (Windows 10 ),就可以识别到板子,但是我用usb连接后,板子TFT屏幕正常点亮,只有D106 (V_UC)、D104 (SS2)灯亮和P13中的一颗灯在闪... Show More
User19523
AURIX™
I am learning the GTM DPLL sub-module. How can I know whether it is GTM-IP or GTM-RM according to the GTM_REV register of TC275?   Show More
Shambhu
AURIX™
Hi, I am using Aurix TC375 Lite Kit development board and tried the freeRtos example code. But after compilation, once the code is put in the debugger... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs