Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

John_Skeldon
AURIX™
i'm trying SPI_CPU_1_KIT_TC334_LK.. I've joined SPI_A to SPI_B (confirmed on schematic for dev kit - - i hope). when the code runs i dont have an LED ... Show More
cgpark
AURIX™
I am using TC387. When I download *.elf file using Trace32, it works OK. But I download *.hex file using Trace32, it does not work. Even if I download... Show More
Alex_07
AURIX™
Hello!I have the following code that is not working. After first call of readRegister response is 0, after calling readRegister the second time, I rec... Show More
Nikhil_U
AURIX™
Hello,   We are developing the bootloader for the Infineon TC377 board.  For that, we need the preserved RAM (The memory that shouldn't be initialized... Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I  want to configure my UART module   TX should happen with 10US that i have configured with GPT , RX should happen with Interrupt based.  same wh... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,after flashing (iROM) the LCDDemo provided by the Free Aurix Entry Toolchain, the TC2X7 V1.0 Application Kit Board is performing an reset within an... Show More
mattep99
AURIX™
Hi, starting from the examples MCMCAN_1_KIT_TC375_LK and ADC_Single_Channel_1_TC375_LK I have to send the value acquired from the analog channel with ... Show More
learner_2024031
AURIX™

您好,我在TL9261芯片的DATASHEET中未看到Node internal delay time的描述,想问一下这个时间应该在哪里查找呢?

wenqi
AURIX™

Can the dead time of the EVRC driver be adjusted, and if so, where can I find the description of the registers.

user_kf
AURIX™
We are using Tasking IDE on Aurix evaluation board. There’s a build in miniWiggler debugger. We can use this miniWiggler debugger to debug the code. W... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs