Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

L1sTea
AURIX™
Hi, I have a AURIX MotorControl Application Kit with TC234LF, I want to switch from ADS to Visual Studio Code. I'm going to make it through the GCC co... Show More
lyctrl
AURIX™
Hello        When I  do MTU,  I found a CAN RAM ECC error report, I can not clear this ecc through clear  MTU->MC[MtuIdx].ECCD and FAULTSTS. I think i... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
step 1: Lock the debugger interface via 256 bit password, PROCONDBG.OCDSDIS=1 , Confirmation is unlocked state . step 2: program execution "Disable P... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Reason for application: Puhua basic software to participate in the TC4 Hypervisor training, harvested a lot, the training teacher is also now demonstr... Show More
CYW4025
AURIX™
Dear Team, may i know if my customer would like to check any system certification for the 800V BMS in factory like ISO21434 and ISO16949 standard? Reg... Show More
Xufei1971
AURIX™

Infineon确认HSM的随机数生产器是否满足GM/T 0005-2012的要求(随机性检测规范)

钱女有
AURIX™
Hi infineon As the title said, I got a problem with "Vddk", I use the next formula to configure "Vddk", but some products(not all, same program) will ... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi I can use  sendUARTMessage(msg, count)   only from core-1. How to use it from all available cores? Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I  want to configure my UART module   TX should happen with 10US that i have configured with GPT , RX should happen with Interrupt based.  same wh... Show More
aurixUser2024
AURIX™
Can Host read the the PFlash sectors configured as HSM exclusive? Or is it only the debug interface via which we cannot read it. #HSM #TC3xx #Aurix Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs