Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

cgpark
AURIX™
I am using TC387. When I download *.elf file using Trace32, it works OK. But I download *.hex file using Trace32, it does not work. Even if I download... Show More
wangchenyu
AURIX™
hi i want to use the SCR in order to reduce the power consumption , and meet some block point. please check state flow bellowing : if SW switch to SCR... Show More
John_Skeldon
AURIX™
i'm trying SPI_CPU_1_KIT_TC334_LK.. I've joined SPI_A to SPI_B (confirmed on schematic for dev kit - - i hope). when the code runs i dont have an LED ... Show More
manojj8797
AURIX™

Dear Team,

I want to know the difference between DAP miniwiggler and XMC_LINK_SEGGER_V1.

mattep99
AURIX™
Hi, starting from the examples MCMCAN_1_KIT_TC375_LK and ADC_Single_Channel_1_TC375_LK I have to send the value acquired from the analog channel with ... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
The current TC397_TFT v1.0 development board uses the TC397 A step of the chip, but I see ADS are TC397 B step routines, I will ADS in a few examples ... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
I found all the sample projects are using hard coded pin configuration.  As an example for "Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT" project all the pins are hardcod... Show More
djordjevujic
AURIX™
Hello, I am investigating possibilities to use FlexRay (E-Ray) message RAM for the custom debug purposes, as FlexRay communication will not be needed.... Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I  want to configure my UART module   TX should happen with 10US that i have configured with GPT , RX should happen with Interrupt based.  same wh... Show More
khaledhassan
AURIX™
Hi I can use  sendUARTMessage(msg, count)   only from core-1. How to use it from all available cores? Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs