Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

marboett
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all,   with this post I´d like to understand wether there is a suitable successor for the CYRF69103 chip which has become obsolete. I´m interested ... Show More
ADick
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello dear infineon frends, I currently have a problem with the Tricore from Infineon. The controller is currently being used in series production. S... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
BTN8982TA The silkscreen doesn't match the specification on the official website, would like to help with this, thanks.smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, do you have any suggestion for replacement material for these two ICs? 1, CY7C924ADX-AXC 2, CY7C924ADX-ACsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0|... Show More
BS1
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, i know this is not the correct forum. But i have not found a more suitable one. I would like to know the difference between the types CY90F543G... Show More
YANGPENG
Legacy microcontrollers
   Hello, I need your help. Thank you very much   It is normal for the program to jump from the boot area to the app area, but after jumping from the ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi Infineon.   MB9B110T and CY9B100A have min and max value of smoothing capacitor in recommended operating conditions. (Min value is 1uF and max valu... Show More
naz2000
Legacy microcontrollers
I am using A7670C GSM breakout board with an ESP32. Connections RX-TX TX-RX GND-GND I am giving external power to the GSM module, 3.8 V according to... Show More
YL2
Legacy microcontrollers

SAF-XE167F-96F80L AC 需要帮忙解答一下尾缀AC表示什么意思呀?

PradeepCool
Legacy microcontrollers

Hi Team,

Do we have System Tick timers for S6J3370 Controllers