Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Using the CY7C2565XV18 verilog model along with the tb file to simulate on vivado, it was found that the read data was delayed by 3 beats of the clock... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Where can I download the register manual for the XC2234?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/%E4%BC%A0%E7%BB%9F%E5%BE%AE%E6%8E%A7%E5%88%B6%E5%99... Show More
User22192
Legacy microcontrollers

Hello,

Can anyone please explain the meaning/root cause of "Clock stop wait timeout reset" reset cause.

Thanks!

steveB101
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, we have used hundreds of thousands of the PMA7107XUMA1 in our products since 2013.  I did a LTB through Avnet and on that LTB i have received 3... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Please ask how to access the information on the discontinuation of production or the official website to notify the date and time of the throughput #S... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Please teach a question, CY8C4127AXI-S453 this material on the body silkscreen, these 2 places marked red silkscreen a "A ", a "B ", these 2 different... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
What is the accuracy range of the TC367DP to capture the current of an amplified BLDC?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/%E7%94%B5%E6%9C... Show More
Akanksha_2024
Legacy microcontrollers
I want to debug the mcu TC1782 by setting the breakpoints in code and simultaneously it should also flash the firmware so that we are able to see that... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
How to improve the problems of traditional microcontrollers such as lack of response time and low reliability of controllers in harsh environments? Th... Show More
noitarud
Legacy microcontrollers
I opened up the head unit from our vehicle and realised I could turn the screen into a very versatile little monitor. The reason for its retirement wa... Show More