PDA

View Full Version : Monitor mode of forum make me crazy...

alexshao1978
Dec 11th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Every time I reply a post, I don't know whether my reply is accept by forum.
And more I always find my reply lost.
Can forum send a message to show my reply is acceepted by forum and just is waiting for check by moderators?
Then I can know my reply is on checking, and will not reply again with same content.

Juergen
Dec 11th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Hi,

I can see one thread about MISRA and that has a few replies, one from markus and a few from you. What problems exactly are you facing?

alexshao1978
Dec 12th, 2011, 12:07 AM
After I push "Post Quick Reply", I don't know whether my reply is accepted by forum.
I find at least 5 reply was lost(I reply the post, but I can't find my reply in next days).
And I don't know whether I need reply again for the same post...

Are there any problem in Quick Reply?

chipper
Dec 12th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Hi Alexshao - I will discuss this problem with our technical administrator; was there a certain time frame when your posts got lost or did it just happen anytime you hit the quick reply button?

alexshao1978
Dec 12th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Sometime I can quick reply, sometime I can't...Althought I click quist reply and I found a message that tell my reply will check by moderators, I can't find my reply next days...
I try same reply today morning and today afternoon, I fail in this morning and success in this afternoon...Nothing changed in my computer, OS and browser.
Are there any limitation of word number?

infineonadmin
Dec 13th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Testing quick reply

infineonadmin
Dec 13th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Another post to test quick reply

infineonadmin
Dec 13th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hi alexshao1978, as we are not able to reproduce the issue you reported here, can you let us know what OS (Windows/Mac) and the browser (IE8, IE9, Firefox 8 etc) are you using and any other related details. This info will help us to try in a similar environment and check.

alexshao1978
Dec 13th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Normally I use Maxthon 1.6.7, a browser based on IE. OS is WIN7 Ultimate.
And I have tested in IE8 of WIN7, when I failed reply in Maxthon, same time I failed in IE8.
As Juergen first help me to find problem, he found one of my reply (About MISRA obey in MCAL) is still in thread. It is about 2-3 days after my last reply of this post, I have reply this post at least 3-5 times, and I never find my reply in post untill Juergen help me to confirm it. That is the core problem I faced.

alexshao1978
Dec 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Everytime after I reply I found this infomation:
"alexshao1978
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "
And I can't find my reply in forum in later days.

infineonadmin
Dec 14th, 2011, 10:48 AM
The forum does not support Maxthon browser. So you will have to use IE8 or Safari or Firefox or Chrome.

Log-out (in case you have already logged in), and login and try now and let me know you are getting both issues?

1. Post at least 3-5 times
2. Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting....message

diantn
Jan 12th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Test quick reply..

Jan 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
test again.

I think it's no problem

Friedl
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Let's see if I can post a reply.

Friedl
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Let's see if I can post a reply.

And a reply to my posting.

Friedl
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM
And a reply to my posting.

I seem to be able to reply to this thread but NOT the one I started.

jg_
Jan 30th, 2012, 01:49 PM
There does seem to be some black-holes in this forum.
I started a thread some days ago, on the new XMC4500, and still nothing.
Even under my profile, there is NO posts/threads showing, and nothing showing as queued ?
It just went 'poof' ?
Did Infineon not like the question, or is the part too new for anyone to know anything at all ?

Suggestion: If the system must use a monitor delay, could it show what posts are queued under your own profile ? That way, everyone knows if it is 'black-hole'd , or just waiting....

Edit update: At least this post appeared immediately, for me.
- but not, it seems visible to all the forum stats. I pop back to show latest posts under my profile, and it reports
["Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms"] Posts: 1 on left seems correct.
- just takes a while, ~ 20 minutes later, it is now under profile.

chipper
Jan 31st, 2012, 06:56 AM
Dear jg

thank you for your suggestion but we do not automatically monitor new posts - this is a public forum and you are free to post any question that you would like as long as you stick to the formal rules ;)
I will contact our technical administrator and make sure this issue get's resolved.

stay tuned
Chipper

infineonadmin
Jan 31st, 2012, 07:30 AM
Checking the time to post

kamikaze
Feb 1st, 2012, 04:02 AM
I think threads that were created before the policy switch still need to be moderated. E.g. I can instantly reply here, but need to wait for moderator approval in the Introduction thread.

kamikaze
Feb 1st, 2012, 04:02 AM
OK, I take it back. I cannot reply without moderator approval here.

But I was able to do so in the DAS 3.3.1 thread.

jg_
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:16 AM
I've just noticed my first post, which I thought had vanished, was merely in some strange forum stealth mode, and it is now visible!!

chipper
Feb 7th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Hi jg - are there still any posts missing?

jg_
Feb 7th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hi jg - are there still any posts missing?

I think all the posts are finally visible, but I do note that MyProfile.Find latest posts, gives a blank screen....

infineonadmin
Feb 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
I think all the posts are finally visible, but I do note that MyProfile.Find latest posts, gives a blank screen....

Hi jg, thanks for reporting the issue. The blank screen @ MyProfile > Find latest posts is fixed.

lindamin
May 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
microcontroller (http://www.mcureverse.com/a/Product/Microcontrollercrack/)
dsp (http://www.mcureverse.com/a/Product/dspreverse/)