POSQE_001 not working properly

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I am working at an application intended to control the speed of a DC Motor on Relax Lite Kit. I use a quadrature encoder( http://zechhedss.en.ec21.com/Encoder_for_Motor_HKT30_301--1770438_1770439.html) to find out the motor's speed. The encoder has a resolution of 1000 pulses.

Therefore, I set the following parameters:
- Ticks per revolution for index I: 4000
- check Start during Initialization
- Position- Counter Overflow Value :4000
- Profile 4: Ticks within time window plus absolute time between ticks.

The problem is that POSQE001_GetVelocity and POSQE001_GetPosition always return the value "0", instead of the real motor speed/position. I have checked that the relax lite board receives the correct signals from the encoder on the selected pins. I have also tried to generate the A/B signals using an signal generator, but i get the same result.

Has anyone experienced the same problem or does anyone know how to solve it? I think that i have badly configured POSQE_001, but i don't know where i am mistaking.

Thank you in advance,
Traian
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Apparently, the POSQE001 works well if it is all by itself in te project. By when I add a USBVC001 or PWMSP001 app, it keeps showing me that the velocity is null.
Can someone help me?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi
I met the similar question,have you solve it?
0 Likes