Not able to add apps to Dave-4.1.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi I am not able to add apps it says getting solutions from solver.and is running infinitely. I m able close Dave only from task manager..pls help! M working with xmc 1100 qnf 24
0 Likes
10 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

I cannot replicate it in my setup. Can you try to reboot your system and try again?

Could you check the following:

1. Path settings for your solver:
Windows --> Preference
In the Preference dialog: DAVE --> DAVE CE Preferences
Check that the solver path is the valid

2. DAVE library store is installed
Windows --> Preference
In the Preference dialog: DAVE --> Library Manager
Check that the solver path is the valid
Check that the library store is installed at C:\Users\\Infineon\D_LibraryStore_4.1\

Please check this first.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Daryl. I have checked the solver path & library also everything is fine .adding an app problem is not getting solved.. Its just executing getting solution from solver infinitely.. Plz help
0 Likes
Not applicable
HI,

Can you try to create a new project with a different part number.
Also, can you create a DAVE project and export it. Attached it here and I will try to see if I can use it in my setup.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

It was mentioned in an earlier thread that a user faced similar problem you have.
They can create the project but while adding first Apps into the project the solver will run indefinitely. The cause was the Kaspersky Anti Virus installed in their system.

Do you have Kaspersky Anti Virus installed in your system.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
Yes Daryl I hav kaspersky antivirus installed what should I do now
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

We have informed Kaspersky about this issue and still waiting for their feedback.
In the meanwhile, the only solution that we could try is to “Un-install Kaspersky Antivirus”. 

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Raj
Employee
Employee
Hi Vignesh,

The above said issue is resolved in the latest Kaspersky Total Security-Version[16.0.0.614.0.17.0].
Please try out this latest version with DAVE v4.1.2

Best Regards
Raja
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,
I have faced same problem and anti-virus program at my pc is McAfee.
My pc setting is also fine.
0 Likes
Not applicable
HI,

Regarding the issue of McAfee antivirus causing DAVE not able to add APPs, I have added an eTicket (883015403) for this issue.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Raj
Employee
Employee
rollingstick wrote:
Hi,
I have faced same problem and anti-virus program at my pc is McAfee.
My pc setting is also fine.

Hi,

Please give us the details of McAfee used.
1. Type
2. Version
0 Likes