Help: High speed ADC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

I am using XMC4500 with the relax kit, my target is to develop some signal processing using high speed ADC, I need to collect all this signal in a vector, which length can be for example 200, and afterwards I perform the signal processing. The problem is that this sample rate must be as high as possible, to fill the development requierements should be around 200 KHz as minimum, the idea I had until now is based on the provided examples by infinideon which makes the sampling on background using DMA or another methods, and save this value on a direction provided by a value &result, and then manually each period T, I take this value to the signal vector for signal processing later. The problem arises when using this method I can not achieve high sampling rates, so I thought about how to make background or DMA (Direct Memory Access) sampling configuration which saves directly the sampling on a vector without direct intervention of the program flux.

I would appreciate any idea. Thank you!
0 Likes
0 Replies