Cannot read the ADC-value

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Not applicable
Hello,

my first post in this forum and sorry my english is not very well.

My problem is the ADC on XMC2 Go (XMC1100). I have dowload the ADC004_Example1_XMC11 from here and change the pin in IO001/0 to 2.9. Then have connect with a wire the pin 2.9 to pin 3.3v. After compiling and runnung i cannot read the convertet values on "Result.Result" variable in DAVE3-Debugger. It is always "0"(zero). I have tried in free-run and single-step mode.
Secondary i have the "Result.Result" send via serial to PC. It is this same problem. 😞

Now i can't think any further myself. I have tried everything. Please, can you help me, where is the error? 🙂

0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Hí Nico,

longri wrote:
My problem is the ADC on XMC2 Go (XMC1100). I have dowload the ADC004_Example1_XMC11 from here and change the pin in IO001/0 to 2.9. Then have connect with a wire the pin 2.9 to pin 3.3v. After compiling and runnung i cannot read the convertet values on "Result.Result" variable in DAVE3-Debugger. It is always "0"(zero). I have tried in free-run and single-step mode.
Secondary i have the "Result.Result" send via serial to PC. It is this same problem. 😞

I think the problem is that you did not enable the result interrupt. Please try this: Right-click on the ADC004/0 app, switch to the "Interrupts" tab and check "Enable at Initialization" for the "Result Event".

--
Stephan
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Stephan,

thank you for your answer. This was the problem :). Now running.

Nico
0 Likes