XMC class b library on XMC <4500 / <1300

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,
I tried to use the XMC1x00 / XMC4x00 ClassB library provided by Infineon and Hitex on a (XMC1100 and) XMC4100.

http://www.infineonforums.com/threads/1043-Free-VDE-Certified-Library-for-XMC-Microcontrollers-IEC60...

Unfortunately I found only code for the XMC1300 and XMC4500 in the library. To get it run on our devices seems to be difficult, because each source file in the library and the assembler startup code needs to be changed. Is there also a library for the XMC4100, or at least an instruction how use the existing one with other chips of the family? In the library manual I don't find anything about that.

What I tried was to change the include filenames in all library files to "XMC4100.h", comment out not-provided functionality and change the standard startup code in my project according to the example project. Unfortunately this procedure failed (code compiles but controller hangs up). I work with Keil µvision.

How is the right way to use it on "non-XMC4500" XMC4x00 chips, e.g. the XMC 4100? Thank you for your help!
Best regards!
0 Likes
1 Reply
User11706
Level 2
Level 2
Hello !

I use Dave4 and have the same issue trying to use ClassB safety libraries for XMC4400 :
I cannot build the example for XMC4500, nor adapt it to XMC4400

Any clue ?
Any example available ?

Thank you.
0 Likes