Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

DrThM
XMC™
Hi, I'm looking for an complete example for using an external memory  (CY15B104QSN) with DSPI in modusToolbox. My test board is the KIT_XMC72_EVK XMC7... Show More
tsd
XMC™

1.请教目前这个PMSM_FOC_EXAMPLE_XMC44是无感例程

2.我们想用有感的,所以我们想把附件图中,红叉地方断开,填上我们自己算出来的值(代码中的蓝线)。foc库是否依然可以正常运行?

tsd
XMC™
1.请问ethercat通信是否支持DS402协议 2.请问ethercat通信和DS402协议相互结合的代码例程 3.XMC4800
ziad-shaarawy
XMC™

Is there a Dave App function or XMC function available that enables the connection of two pins to each other?

Kawata
XMC™

I would like to receive DMX512 signals for lighting control.
Is there any sample code for DMX512 with XMC?

Regards,
Kawata

PrasadA
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to flash littlefs filesystem on the qspi external serial flash memory in XMC7100 V1.1. As I see library mtb-littlefs is not included... Show More
PrasadA
XMC™
Hi, i would like to connect an external nor flash memory from ISSI to the XMC7100 EVK board (preferably through qspi or through spi). How can i do thi... Show More
SkyZhang
XMC™

您好,

我使用的是xmc4104的芯片,ccu4和ccu8的pwm移相怎么控制相位角度呢?以及trap功能如何使用

此致敬意

Translation_Bot
XMC™
In the FOC project of XMC4700F-100K1536 microcontroller generated by DAVE APP, why can't the 6-way PWM pin configuration be consistent with my actual ... Show More
Lander
XMC™
Hello,   I open this issue to fix the problem previously explained here: https://community.infineon.com/t5/XMC/XMC-usic-end-of-transmission/m-p/670732#M14418... Show More